Hardware/Server Administration Division Executives Officer is responsible for ensuring the provision of administrative support and prioritizing and completing a wide variety of tasks, including coordinating maintenance and repairs, contract monitoring and administration and coordinating the OPEC Central Headquarters.
Detailed Job Responsibilities:
a) Administrative Support 35%
• Provides reception services and responds to or redirects inquiries either in person or by telephone, by assisting contractors, staff and students with requests or referring them to the appropriate person.
• Manages the Director’s and Building Systems Coordinator’s calendar and provides administrative support to both as needed.
• Oversees maintenance of signature files.
• Monitors and maintains supplies.
• Establishes and maintains filing systems.
• Coordinates meetings and department events.
• Administers safe work agreements.
• Tracks vacation/sick/absences for the department.
• Approves petty cash requests.
• Prepares and distributes agendas, minutes, and follows-up as required for specific committees and project meetings.
• Enters/submits employment contracts for the department.
• Assists the Facilities Coordinator with updating job descriptions, liaising with HR to post positions, and coordinating formal and information orientation and training of employees.
• Updates and distributes Emergency Response/Business Resumption Manual.
b) Coordinates Maintenance and Repairs 30%
• Creates work orders for specified contracts (i.e. painting, flooring, blinds/window coverings/windows, mechanical repairs, minor renovations and repairs (Five-O).
• Coordinates predicted annual activities (grounds clean-up, parking lot sweeping/line painting, gas line inspections etc.).
c) Contract Monitoring & Administration 15%
• Monitors specified contracts (i.e. Pest Control, Otis Elevators, Waste Management, and Door/Floor Mats).
• Acquires quotes.
• Sets up PO’s.
• Schedules work.
• Authorizes payment up to signing authority for specified contracts.
• Authorizes completion of work for specified contracts.