– I. JOB (Factory Draftsman: 3D CAD) SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering, the 3D CAD Technician performs a variety of
design/drafting activities group including preparing/updating installation drawings for projects,
preparing assembly/manufacturing drawings, establishing guidelines and procedures for CAD data
management, and managing workload distribution within the CAD department. Other duties to be
performed as assigned.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and more complex drawings (plant
• Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes, in collaboration with the HSE
Germany headquarters office to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
• Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation if service is
requested by the application engineer or project manager.
• Revise and update drawings from HSE Germany headquarters for manufacturing/assembly
floor (Huntersville, NC) to ensure consistent documentation of the project.