House Keeping Division for Front Desk Officer / Housekeeping Executive Officer:-
• Organize, supervise and coordinate the work of housekeeping staff on day- to day basis.
• Ensure excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort and aesthetics for hotel guests.
• Prepare duty rosters and supervise the discipline and conduct of her staff.
• Ensure proper communication within the department by conducting regular meeting with the staff.
• Recruit new employees and train them for the housekeeping jobs.
Front Desk Agent / Receptionist Division:-
• Answer the phone at the front desk to respond to current and prospective guests’ needs
• Book reservations for individuals, families and groups as required
• Greet walk-in guests and guests with reservations when they arrive at the front desk
• Schedule special services, such as spa treatments, when guests inquire