Company Tax & Revenue Division Executive Officer Accountant Job Duties:
– Prepares company and client tax forms and data while offering tax accounting advice to both clients and internal company departments.
– Maintains and updates working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information.
– Prepares tax accruals for company records and accounts
– Corresponds with other departments, including marketing and production, to understand business practices and new projects, and communicates the tax implications of all business practices to senior company managers.
– Develops strong relationships with clients, including understanding their business practices and specific tax information needs.
– Assists with preparing annual financial records, including meeting deadlines and ensuring all financial practices and records comply with accepted accounting standards
– Works with financial management officials to develop tax strategies that involve both incentives and tax-compliance recognitions.
– Reviews work by junior team members, recognizes training opportunities for junior team members, and offers knowledge and support to develop team member performance