Who are we looking for Full stack developer
We are looking for an expert Full Stack Developer, who is comfortable in both backend and frontend technologies, to pick up our existing code and spearhead its development for launch; and thereafter, maintain the code and integrate new features.
This is a full-time position. The developer is to be located remotely, and must deliver quality work on time and communicate effectively with regular updates.
What we need from you
- Solid understanding of MongoDB
- Experience in DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience of working on AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience in managing the software development lifecycle and agile software practices, from specification > development > QA > release
- Comfortable in picking up and building on existing code
- Able to manage independent freelancers
- Willing to learn and use any technology or language as per the requirements
- Extremely adept at meeting deadlines
- Thorough at documentation
- Excellent communicator
What we offer you
- Meaningful work
- Remote location
- Flexi time
- Attractive remuneration
- New Zealand startup
How to approach us
Include the following in your application.
- Cover letter that includes:
- A short introduction of who you are, what you’re looking for, and what motivates you
- Why are you interested in this position
- Projects you enjoyed working on and those you disliked, and why
- Your Github profile with contributions to personal, professional or open source projects
- Links to other online profiles you use (LinkedIn, twitter, blog etc)
Who we are
Inclusys is a New Zealand based startup developing technology solutions for special needs education and therapy. We are launching our first product, Talk With Me, a resource for parents and educators to help children with autism learn social interaction skills. Talk With Me has been under R&D for the last four years and our prototype has been tested extensively with children in New Zealand and India with excellent results.