AyurConnect is looking for an experienced interaction designer, who is passionate about crafting beautiful experiences for our community of Ayurveda doctors. The individual that is willing to work in a fast paced environment of a venture capital funded startup and is willing to hustle to achieve company goals quickly. This opportunity allows the individual to be at the forefront on how to build a world class product and what it takes to win in an entrepreneurial setting. It will allow the individual to learn and experience new things, build skills and networks that are normally impossible in a corporate environment and be on a trajectory to exponential personal and professional growth!
The individual will work directly with the founder and CEO on creative for the digital campaigns on the mobile app, website and social media platforms.
As a UX-UI Designer, you will
• Design effective user interfaces, experience and flows based on deep understanding of our users
• Collaborate with our product manager to set the vision for the user experience and bring life to our products
• Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
• Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns
• Advocate for the customer and user-centered design in a corporate environment
• Work closely with Business, Product and Tech team to define clear project deliverables and timelines
• Conduct user research, interviews to understand user behavior and their needs deeply
• A minimum of 1 years of UX or interaction design experience; experience with responsive Web design and frameworks that incorporate strong grid principles, such as Bootstrap
• As our community is pre-dominantly on Android, previous experience in mobile application design is a must
• Master of design tools like Illustrator, Photoshop and eager to learn new tools/skills
• A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions
• Advance knowledge of prototyping and have used few prototyping tools
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea)