We are looking for a highly driven Java Developer who is passionate about building and growing in a startup environment. The candidate must have atleast 3 years of experience in software development. We are looking for a dynamic individual that is willing to work in a fast paced environment of a venture capital funded startup and is willing to hustle to achieve company goals quickly. This opportunity allows the individual to be at the forefront on how to build a world class product for Ayurveda practitioners and what it takes to win in an entrepreneurial setting. It will allow the individual to learn and experience new things, build skills and networks that are normally impossible in a corporate environment and be on a trajectory to exponential personal and professional growth!
The individual will work directly with the founder and CTO. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential for this position.
• Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop Java applications, and co-ordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
• You will be building anything from complex groups of back-end services to their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Design, build and maintain database
• Architect scalable, distributed and large scale web and mobile solutions from scratch.
• Own the product development from scratch
• Ship everyday
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
• Strong working knowledge of Databases like MySQL and/or NoSQL, OS – Windows/Linux.